How to cut video quickly & free
Start Freemake Video Cutter. Click the "Gallery" button and browse for the video you'd like to cut
– Drop the left seekbar to set the begin cutting position. Drop the right seekbar to set the end cutting position; (The start cutting position must smaller than the end cutting position.), and you can cut other part of video, then click “OK” in float button
To save the changes, you have to cut your video. video is a format the same as the original
App lock If you are concerned about the security of your data, Lock-Hide file locks Photo, Videos, Music, Gallery, Settings and any app you choose. It hides pictures and videos as well, which is perfect for when lending your phone for others. Most downloaded app lock (Lock-Hide File) in Play Store: Features: – App lock file and hide…Details
- Do not delete, move or modify the “.LHF_DoNotDelete” folder in any way
- Do not use apps or functions that claim to “clean storage” (or similar) to “clean” the “.LHF_DoNotDelete” folders.
- We respect user privacy and data security, therefore there is no cloud storage/cloud backup/online backup. All data is stored locally on your device only.
- Manually copy the “.LHF_DoNotDelete” folder to somewhere safe to backup.
You are responsible for backing up of your data. By using the app you agree to not hold us responsible for the loss of your data due to user negligence or mishandling for any reason. We do not have any of your data and thus cannot provide data recovery service in cases of data loss.
To unhide selected files, simply access the specific album and then tap and hold on the file. You can then select as many as you like and then tap on the unlock icon. These will unhide to the location of your choice. Alternatively, you can unhide an entire album by tapping on the more options button for each album.
Once the any files are unhidden, they may not show up in the gallery app immediately. This depends on the gallery app used. Simply restart your device and they will appear in the gallery.